- - Licensed in Kansas & Missouri
- - Full-time Residential Sales Senior Sales Executive/Team Leader, 22 years experience
- - Sales Volume in Excess of 14 Million in One Year!
- - Accredited Buyers Agent & President's Circle Award Winner!
- - 95% of my business is personal referral and relocation!
- - Ranked #9 Agent in Prudential KC Realty in 2011!
- - Ranked #3 Units Sold in BHGRE in 2015!
- - Ranked #6 Individual Agent in BHGRE in 2015 with sales at $13 Million!
- - Graduate of Ninja Selling Training 2014!
- - Member of Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- - Member of National Association of Realtors
- - Member of Heartland MLS
- - Kansas City Royals (First time season ticket holder 2016, yay!)
- - Family
- - Travel
- - Scuba Diving
- - Dancing
- - Wine Tasting
- - Decorating!
- - Olathe South High School Graduate 1984
- - Attended Johnson County Community College for two years prior to moving to Lawrence to attend Kansas University, Studied Journalism at KU
- - My professional education includes 22 years of Real Estate.
- - Experienced Negotiator and Sales Continuing Education.
- - Earned my ABR Designation (Accredited Buyers Agent)
- - Graduate of Ninja Selling Training 2014
I am dedicated to my family and my career. I am a mother of two. My daughter attends Saint Thomas Aquinas High School as a senior. She is passionate about cheerleading and is a Varsity cheerleader at STA. She is also involved in competitive cheer and is a member of Sr. 3 team "Flawless" at KC Cheer, that makes me an official "Cheer Mom"! My son graduated in May, 2016 with a Business degree and an emphasis in Entrepreneurial.
I am an active member of COR (Church of Resurrection) in Leawood, KS and am affiliated with several local charity organizations. I have lived in South Johnson County the majority of my life and love our community!
I love selling within Johnson County, but my expertise spans to the State Line corridor, North Kansas City and surrounding areas.